Whether you hate Valentine’s Day or love it, you gotta admit there is some pretty fun eye candy released this time of year. I mean, the color palette alone (more pink, please) is sure to make you happy in these dreary winter months. I’ve released my new V-day collection of cards & gift tags (view the whole collection here) along with a roundup of my faves from other talented designers.
Even if you don’t have a sweetheart, I still think this holiday is very relevant (chocolate, flowers, and lingerie!) If nothing else it’s a good reason to remind your best gal pals how much they are adored. Because who couldn’t use some words of encouragement every now & then?
What do you think about Valentine’s Day? Hate it? Love it? Tell me why – I’m all ears!
1. Convo Heart Toppers by Bracket
2. DIY Heart Floor Decals by Studio DIY
3. Large Hearts Bowl by Pickle Pottery
4. Tinted Lip Treatment by Anthropologie
5. Read My Lips Card by Little Arrow
6. Pink Heart Stickers by Knot & Bow
7. Classic Heart Studs by Catbird
8. Getaway Duffle Bag by Ban.do
9. Cupid’s Arrow Gift Tags by Little Arrow
10. My Heart On A String Banner by Bracket
11. Red Heart Tip Nails by So Many Lovely Things
12. Sequin Heart Shoe Clips by Ban.do
13. Nouvelle Longline Bra by Huit